Wells Fargo Downgrades Bruker (BRKR) to Equal Weight
- Wall St set for lower open as Netflix slides, cases rise
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence hits reflation trades
Wells Fargo analyst Dan Leonard downgraded Bruker (NASDAQ: BRKR) from Overweight to Equal Weight with a price target of $55.00.
Shares of Bruker closed at $56.78 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BTIG Downgrades Independence Realty Trust (IRT) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Citi Downgrades Procter & Gamble (PG) to Neutral
- BofA Securities Downgrades Rocket Cos Inc. (RKT) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!