Wedbush Downgrades resTORbio Inc. (TORC) to Neutral, Following Announcement of PROTECTOR 1 Phase 3 study of RTB101 Not Meeting Primary Endpoint
- Nasdaq, S&P 500, set records as jobless claims decline
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Wedbush analyst David Nierengarten downgraded resTORbio Inc. (NASDAQ: TORC) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $2.00 (from $26.00).
Shares of resTORbio Inc. closed at $7.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Downgrades Karyopharm Therapeutics (KPTI) to Sector Perform
- Exane BNP Paribas Downgrades Experian Plc. (EXPN:LN) (EXPGY) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Rosenblatt Downgrades GoDaddy Inc (GDDY) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!