Vertical Research Partners Downgrades J.B. Hunt Transport Services (JBHT) to Hold
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Vertical Research Partners downgraded J.B. Hunt Transport Services (NASDAQ: JBHT) from Buy to Hold.
Shares of J.B. Hunt Transport Services closed at $169.78 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- J.B. Hunt Transport Services (JBHT) PT Raised to $201 at Deutsche Bank
- J.B. Hunt Transport Services (JBHT) PT Raised to $208 at Evercore ISI
- B.Riley Downgrades Tristate Capital Holdings (TSC) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!