Vertical Research Partners Downgrades Duke Energy (DUK) to Hold
- S&P 500, Dow open at record peak as investors eye tech earnings
- Facebook (FB) Stock Gains Despite Missing on Q3 Revenue and Q4 Guidance, Analysts Lower PTs But Remain Positive as IDFA Headwinds Though Not as Bad as Feared
- DraftKings (DKNG) Surges 7% After Saying It Won't Bid for Entain (GMVHF)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c, Revenue Misses, Updates FY EPS Guidance
- Morgan Stanley Reiterates Overweight and $1,200 PT on Tesla (TSLA) But Says Don't Expect Shares to Trade up to Such a Level in NT
Vertical Research Partners analyst Jonathan Arnold downgraded Duke Energy (NYSE: DUK) from Buy to Hold.
Shares of Duke Energy closed at $107.93 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Duke Energy (DUK) Declares $0.985 Quarterly Dividend; 3.8% Yield
- Honeywell Introduces New Flow Battery Technology To Provide Safer, Durable Solution For Large-Scale Renewable Energy Storage
- Raymond James Downgrades CNX Resource (CNX) Two-Notches to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!