Vertical Group Downgrades Microchip Technology (MCHP) to Hold
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
Vertical Group downgraded Microchip Technology (NASDAQ: MCHP) from Buy to Hold.
Shares of Microchip Technology closed at $144.07 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Azul SA (AZUL) to Neutral
- UPDATE: DA Davidson Downgrades Boise Cascade Company (BCC) to Neutral
- CLSA Downgrades Shree Cement Ltd (SRCM:IN) to Sell (5)