Vertical Group Downgrades Magnachip Semiconductor (MX) to Hold
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Vertical Group downgraded Magnachip Semiconductor (NYSE: MX) from Buy to Hold.
Shares of Magnachip Semiconductor closed at $25.78 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CLSA Downgrades Kossan Rubber Industries (KRI:MK) (KSRBF) to Outperform (2)
- Societe Generale Downgrades Hannover Rueck SE (HNR1:GR) (HVRRF) to Hold
- RBC Capital Downgrades BankUnited (BKU) to Sector Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!