UPDATE: Wells Fargo Downgrades United Natural Foods (UNFI) to Underperform (correction)
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Wells Fargo analyst downgraded United Natural Foods (NASDAQ: UNFI) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $17.00.
Shares of United Natural Foods closed at $10.59 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: KeyBanc Downgrades Splunk (SPLK) to Sector Weight on Compounding 2021 Transition Risks
- TD Securities Downgrades B2Gold Corp. (BTO:CN) (BTG) to Buy
- Credit Suisse Downgrades GN Store Nord A/S (GN:DC) (GGNDF) to Neutral