UPDATE: Raymond James Downgrades Zayo Group Holdings (ZAYO) to Market Perform
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - May 22, 2019 7:13 AM EDT)
(updated to add analyst comment)
Raymond James analyst Frank Louthan downgraded Zayo Group Holdings (NYSE: ZAYO) from Outperform to Market Perform.
- Seems less favorable risk/reward and therefore steps to the sidelines.
Shares of Zayo Group Holdings closed at $32.74 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Raymond James Downgrades LKQ Corp. (LKQ) to Market Perform
- KeyBanc Downgrades SciPlay Corp. (SCPL) to Sector Weight
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Old Dominion Freight Line (ODFL) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!