UPDATE: Raymond James Downgrades LegacyTexas Financial (LTXB) to Market Perform
- Google lifts Nasdaq as focus turns to Fed
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Apple (AAPL) Delivers Blowout Q3 Earnings but Shares Fall on Supply Chain Constraints, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- Senators reach deal on major points of U.S. infrastructure bill
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops FQ4 Views and Offers Strong Guide Led by Azure, Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Updated - June 18, 2019 4:56 AM EDT)
(updated to correct rating action and current recommendation)
Raymond James analyst Michael Rose upgraded LegacyTexas Financial (NASDAQ: LTXB) from Outperform to Market Perform with a price target of $43.00.
Shares of LegacyTexas Financial closed at $38.88 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Duolingo (DUOL) IPO Opens 39% Higher
- UPDATE: Raymond James Upgrades Advance Auto Parts (AAP) to Strong Buy
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Downgrades Helix Energy Solutions Group, Inc. (HLX) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!