UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Cree (CREE) to Underweight, Price Target Lowered to $30.00
- Nasdaq, S&P 500, set records as jobless claims decline
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - March 18, 2020 2:10 PM EDT)
(Updated to add price target)
JPMorgan analyst Paul Coster downgraded Cree (NASDAQ: CREE) from Neutral to Underweight.
Price target lowered to $30.00 from $38.00.
Shares of Cree closed at $35.88 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Downgrades Karyopharm Therapeutics (KPTI) to Sector Perform
- Kimco Realty (KIM) and Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI) Announce Closing of Merger
- IPO for BBQ Grill Maker Weber (WEBR) Opens 21% Higher After Reduced Size, Price
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!