UPDATE: BofA Downgrades Vistra Energy (VST) to Neutral (CORRECTION)
- Dow ends at record high after upbeat jobless claims report
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - April 12, 2021 9:50 AM EDT)
BofA analyst downgraded Vistra Energy (NYSE: VST) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $19.00.
Shares of Vistra Energy closed at $17.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Citi Recommends Buying Sapiens International Corp. NV (SPNS) on Weakness
- Academy Sports and Outdoor (ASO) Prices 14M Share Secondary Offering at $32/Sh by Selling Shareholders; Announces Concurrent 3.23M Share Buyback
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Downgrades Peloton Interactive (PTON) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!