UBS Downgrades Huntington Bancshares (HBAN) to Neutral
- Wall Street ends sharply lower in broad sell-off
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Has Strong Start with Positive Mix Skew - JP Morgan
- Lennar (LEN) Falls as Reported Q3 Revenue Beats, EPS Slightly Missed Estimates
- Royal Dutch Shell to Sell its Permian Business to ConocoPhillips (COP) for $9.5 Billion Cash
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS analyst Brock Vandervliet downgraded Huntington Bancshares (NASDAQ: HBAN) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $15.50.
Shares of Huntington Bancshares closed at $15.65 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades SmileDirectClub Inc. (SDC) to Hold
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Protagonist Therapeutics (PTGX) to Neutral
- Citi Downgrades Upstart Holdings Inc (UPST) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!