Truist Securities Downgrades Kar Auction (KAR) to Hold
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
Truist Securities analyst Stephanie Benjamin downgraded Kar Auction (NYSE: KAR) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $19.00.
Shares of Kar Auction closed at $14.70 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Lojas Americanas SA (LAME4:BZ) to Equalweight
- JPMorgan Downgrades Iluka Resources Ltd (ILU:AU) (ILKAF) to Neutral
- Canaccord Genuity Downgrades SharpSpring Inc (SHSP) to Hold, Following Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!