Truist Securities Downgrades FireEye, Inc (FEYE) to Hold
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Truist Securities downgraded FireEye, Inc (NASDAQ: FEYE) from Buy to Hold.
Shares of FireEye, Inc closed at $18.02 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- FireEye (FEYE) to Relaunch as Mandiant, Ticker 'MNDT'
- Cloudflare (NET) Stock Down on Downgrade to Perform on Valuation at Oppenheimer
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Downgrades Hexcel Corp. (HXL) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!