Truist Securities Downgrades Cousins Properties (CUZ) to Hold
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil extends losses in volatile trade as Delta variant angst spreads
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
Truist Securities analyst Michael R. Lewis downgraded Cousins Properties (NYSE: CUZ) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $37.00.
Shares of Cousins Properties closed at $33.32 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cousins Properties (CUZ) PT Raised to $44 at Baird
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Clear Secure Inc (YOU) to Neutral
- BofA Securities Downgrades Autohome Inc. (ATHM) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!