Stifel Canada Downgrades Inter Pipeline Ltd (IPL:CN) (IPPLF) to Hold
- Wall St drops at open as strong inflation stokes rate hike fears
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain in nearly 12 years in April
- FuboTV (FUBO) Surges After Crushing Views on New Subscribers Adds, Analysts Positive
- Exclusive: Tesla seeks entry into U.S. renewable fuel credit market - sources
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel Canada analyst Ian Gillies downgraded Inter Pipeline Ltd (IPL:CN) (OTC: IPPLF) from Buy to Hold with a price target of Cdn$19.50 (from Cdn$20.50).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades Lonking Holdings Limited (3339:HK) (LONKF) to Neutral
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Downgrades Dollar General (DG) to Sector Perform
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Jamf Holding Corp. (JAMF) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!