Societe Generale Downgrades Hexaom (HEXA:FP) to Hold
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Societe Generale analyst Marie Line Fort downgraded Hexaom (HEXA:FP) from Buy to Hold with a price target of EUR46.50 (from EUR45.00).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CLSA Downgrades Universal Entertainment Corporation (6425:JP) (UETMF) to Outperform (2)
- Hella GmbH & Co KGaA (HLE:GR) (HLLGY) PT Lowered to EUR42 at Morgan Stanley
- Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (BMW:GR) (BMWYY) PT Raised to EUR108 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!