Societe Generale Downgrades ASTM S.p.A. (AT:IM) to Hold
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Societe Generale analyst Victor Acitores downgraded ASTM S.p.A. (AT:IM) from Buy to Hold with a price target of EUR25.60 (from EUR23.40).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Downgrades Purplebricks Group (PURP:LN) (PRPPF) to Sell
- Cellnex Telecom, S.A. (CLNX:SM) (CLLNY) PT Raised to EUR61 at HSBC
- BlueScope Steel Limited (BSL:AU) (BLSFY) PT Raised to AUD22.50 at Credit Suisse