Sidoti Downgrades Pitney Bowes (PBI) to Neutral
- Technology stocks lead S&P 500, Dow to record highs
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Sidoti downgraded Pitney Bowes (NYSE: PBI) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $9.00.
Shares of Pitney Bowes closed at $13.63 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Raymond James Downgrades Intel (INTC) to Underperform
- Maybank Kim Eng Downgrades PVR Ltd (PVRL:IN) to Sell
- JPMorgan Downgrades Dr Lal PathLabs Ltd (DLPL:IN) to Underweight