Scotiabank Downgrades Grupo Bimbo SAB de CV (BIMBOA:MM) (GRBMF) to Sector Perform
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Scotiabank analyst Felipe Ucros downgraded Grupo Bimbo SAB de CV (BIMBOA:MM) (OTC: GRBMF) from Sector Outperform to Sector Perform with a price target of Peso51.00.
You May Also Be Interested In
- HSBC Downgrades Orocobre Ltd (ORE:AU) (OROCF) to Hold
- Ashtead Group Plc (AHT:LN) (ASHTY) PT Raised to GBP62.30 at Barclays
- United Internet AG (UTDI:GR) PT Raised to EUR45 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!