Scotiabank Downgrades Centerra Gold Inc. (CG:CN) (CAGDF) to Sector Perform
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
Scotiabank analyst Trevor Turnbull downgraded Centerra Gold Inc. (CG:CN) (OTC: CAGDF) from Sector Outperform to Sector Perform with a price target of Cdn$22.00 (from Cdn$22.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades The Restaurant Group (RTN:LN) to Neutral
- Electrocomponents Plc. (ECM:LN) PT Raised to GBP12.19 at JPMorgan
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Petrobras (PBR) to Neutral on Potential Impact of Strategic Alternatives
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!