Roth Capital Downgrades BabyUniverse (POSH) to Hold
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Roth Capital downgrades BabyUniverse (Nasdaq: POSH) from Buy to Hold. Price target $7.50.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Poshmark Inc. (POSH) Acquires Suede One, a Leading Platform for Virtual Authentication of Sneakers
- Raymond James Downgrades CatchMark Timber (CTT) to Underperform, Following Strategic Business Update
- Alliance Global Partners Downgrades Perficient (PRFT) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!