Redburn Downgrades Spotify (SPOT) to Neutral
- Nasdaq ends down as investors eye Black Friday sales, China infections
- Apple (AAPL) could see a $6B hole in FQ1 iPhone revenue due to Foxconn troubles - analyst
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) slips on report FTC likely to oppose $69B Microsoft (MSFT) deal
- Manchester United (MANU) shares jump again on Saudi interest
- Bitcoin (BTC) price struggles to rebound as Binance launches $1 billion recovery fund
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Redburn analyst Nick Delfas downgraded Spotify (NYSE: SPOT) from Buy to Neutral.
Shares of Spotify closed at $185.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CLSA Downgrades Jardine Cycle & Carriage Limited (JCNC:SP) (JCYGY) to Underperform (4)
- JPMorgan Downgrades Gail India Ltd. (GAIL:IN) (GAILF) to Neutral
- JPMorgan Downgrades MMG Ltd. (1208:HK) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!