Redburn Downgrades Marks and Spencer Group Plc. (MKS:LN) (MAKSY) to Sell
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
Redburn analyst Geoff Lowery downgraded Marks and Spencer Group Plc. (MKS:LN) (OTC: MAKSY) from to Sell with a price target of GBP20.00.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Abacus Property Group (ABP:AU) to Neutral
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Lojas Americanas SA (LAME4:BZ) to Equalweight
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Multiplan Empreendimentos Imobiliarios SA (MULT3:BZ) to Underweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!