Redburn Downgrades International Consolidated Airlines Group SA (IAG:LN) (ICAGY) to Neutral
- Google lifts Nasdaq as focus turns to Fed
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Apple (AAPL) Delivers Blowout Q3 Earnings but Shares Fall on Supply Chain Constraints, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- U.S. senators reach deal on major points of bipartisan infrastructure bill
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops FQ4 Views and Offers Strong Guide Led by Azure, Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
Redburn analyst James Goodall downgraded International Consolidated Airlines Group SA (IAG:LN) (OTC: ICAGY) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of GBP0.00.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Quanta Computer Inc. (2382:TT) (QUCPF) to Equalweight
- Mahindra & Mahindra Financial Services Ltd. (MMFS:IN) PT Lowered to INR155 at Credit Suisse
- Shinhan Financial Group (055550:KS) (SHG) PT Raised to KRW51,000 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!