Redburn Downgrades Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria (BBVA) to Sell
- S&P 500, Nasdaq hit record closing peaks on eve of Fed meeting
- Oil steadies after hitting 2-yr high as demand hopes face supply growth
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
Redburn downgraded Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria (NYSE: BBVA) from Buy to Sell.
Shares of Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria closed at $3.12 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Raymond James Downgrades DCP Midstream LP (DCP) to Outperform
- UPDATE: Citi Downgrades Core Laboratories (CLB) to Sell on Lofty Valuation, Slow Margin Recovery
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Double Downgrades Ferrari NV (RACE:IM) (RACE) to Sell on 4 Reasons
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!