Redburn Downgrades AUTL (AUTL) to Neutral
- S&P 500, Nasdaq up on tech gains; unfazed by vaccine pause, inflation
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Oil rises 1% after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
Redburn analyst Robert Shore downgraded AUTL (NASDAQ: AUTL) from Buy to Neutral.
Shares of AUTL closed at $6.34 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA Securities Downgrades Golar LNG Ltd. (GLNG) to Underperform
- Piper Sandler Downgrades Luminex (LMNX) to Neutral
- Citi Downgrades ASMedia Technology inc. (5269:TT) to Neutral