Raymond James Downgrades South State (SSB) to Market Perform
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Raymond James downgraded South State (NASDAQ: SSB) from Outperform to Market Perform.
Shares of South State closed at $73.25 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Downgrades AutoZone (AZO) to Underperform
- UPDATE: BTIG Downgrades Independence Realty Trust (IRT) to Neutral
- OTR Global Downgrades Ritchie Bros (RBA) to Mixed
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!