Raymond James Downgrades Red Robin Gourmet Burgers (RRGB) to Market Perform
- Wall Street mints big gains to end strong week
- JP Morgan's Kolanovic Predicts No Recession and Next Week's Rebalancing Could Drive Stocks Up 7%
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade, ends constitutional right to abortion
- FedEx (FDX) Gains on Solid FY23 Outlook, Analysts Mostly Bulled Up Into Next Week's Investors Day
- Get Ready for a 10% Rally in S&P 500
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Raymond James analyst Brian Vaccaro downgraded Red Robin Gourmet Burgers (NASDAQ: RRGB) from Outperform to Market Perform.
Shares of Red Robin Gourmet Burgers closed at $14.79 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Southwest Airlines (LUV), Frontier (ULCC) Upgraded by Raymond James, Alaska Air (ALK) Downgraded
- Wedbush Downgrades Denny's Corporation (DENN) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Raymond James Downgrades Alaska Air (ALK) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!