Raymond James Downgrades QTS Realty Trust (QTS) to Market Perform
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
Raymond James analyst Frank Louthan downgraded QTS Realty Trust (NYSE: QTS) from Outperform to Market Perform.
Shares of QTS Realty Trust closed at $66.73 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Raymond James Downgrades LKQ Corp. (LKQ) to Market Perform
- HSBC Downgrades Iliad SA (ILD:FP) (ILIAY) to Hold
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Old Dominion Freight Line (ODFL) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!