Raymond James Downgrades QTS Realty Trust (QTS) to Market Perform
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Raymond James analyst Frank Louthan downgraded QTS Realty Trust (NYSE: QTS) from Outperform to Market Perform.
Shares of QTS Realty Trust closed at $66.73 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- HSBC Downgrades Novatek PJSC (NVTK:LI) (NOVKY) to Hold
- Northland Capital Markets Downgrades Protagonist Therapeutics (PTGX) to Market Perform, Following Clinical Business Update
- JPMorgan Downgrades Seazen Group Ltd (1030:HK) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!