Raymond James Downgrades Independent Bank Group (IBTX) to Market Perform
- Wall St falls as economic woes hit banks, industrials stocks
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
- Oil prices fall as Delta variant spread weighs
- Lyft (LYFT) Beats Q2 Estimates, Firms Raise PTs on Accelerating Demand
Raymond James analyst Michael Rose downgraded Independent Bank Group (NASDAQ: IBTX) from Outperform to Market Perform.
Shares of Independent Bank Group closed at $48.53 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Zymergen Inc (ZY) to Neutral
- Caesars Entertainment (CZR) PT Raised to $130 at Jefferies as EBITDAR Beats by 25%
- Berenberg Downgrades Meggitt Plc. (MGGT:LN) (MEGGY) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!