Raymond James Downgrades Independent Bank Group (IBTX) to Market Perform
- Wall St rises as jobless claims fall; Cigna weighs on healthcare stocks
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
Raymond James analyst Michael Rose downgraded Independent Bank Group (NASDAQ: IBTX) from Outperform to Market Perform.
Shares of Independent Bank Group closed at $61.61 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades Big Yellow Group Plc. (BYG:LN) (BYLOF) to Neutral
- Nevro (NVRO) Crashes 25% After Withdrawing FY Outlook, 5 Firms Downgrade as Near-Term Visibility Remains Challenged
- BofA Securities Downgrades Scorpio Tankers (STNG) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!