Raymond James Downgrades HBT Financial (HBT) to Market Perform
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
Raymond James analyst David Tamayo downgraded HBT Financial (NASDAQ: HBT) from Outperform to Market Perform.
Shares of HBT Financial closed at $14.93 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades EnLink Midstream, LLC (ENLC) to Buy
- Piper Sandler Downgrades Planet Fitness (PLNT) to Neutral
- Evercore ISI Downgrades NiSource (NI) to In Line