Raymond James Downgrades CoreSite Realty (COR) to Market Perform
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Raymond James analyst Frank Louthan downgraded CoreSite Realty (NYSE: COR) from Outperform to Market Perform.
Shares of CoreSite Realty closed at $117.55 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades ASUSTeK Computer Inc (2357:TT) (AKCPF) to Underweight
- JPMorgan Downgrades TAL International (TAL) to Underweight
- Boston Beer (SAM) Crashes 20% on a Big Q2 Miss and Lower Guidance on Truly Softness, Goldman Downgrades to 'Neutral' and Slashes PT by 43%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!