Raymond James Downgrades CoreSite Realty (COR) to Market Perform
- Indexes close up more than 1% as investors assess Fed news
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Raymond James analyst Frank Louthan downgraded CoreSite Realty (NYSE: COR) from Outperform to Market Perform.
Shares of CoreSite Realty closed at $117.55 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trimble (TRMB) Slips as Morgan Stanley Downgrades to Underweight
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades L3Harris Technologies (LHX) to Sell
- Daiwa Securities Downgrades Amgen (AMGN) to Neutral (3)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!