Raymond James Downgrades Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc. (CNSL) to Market Perform
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Raymond James analyst Frank Louthan downgraded Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: CNSL) from Outperform to Market Perform.
Shares of Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc. closed at $8.89 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- After a Series of Video Game Release Delays, BMO Downgrades Take-Two (TTWO) to Market Perform
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Lonza Group AG (LONN:SW) (LZAGY) to Equalweight
- RBC Capital Downgrades Great Western Bancorp Inc. (GWB) to Sector Perform