Raymond James Downgrades Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc. (CNSL) to Market Perform
- Wall Street declines with Amazon; S&P 500 on track for monthly gain
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Raymond James analyst Frank Louthan downgraded Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: CNSL) from Outperform to Market Perform.
Shares of Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc. closed at $8.89 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc. (CNSL) PT Raised to $7 at Cowen
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Mondelez International (MDLZ) to Buy
- JMP Securities Downgrades Proofpoint (PFPT) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!