Raymond James Downgrades Central Valley Community (CVCY) to Market Perform
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Raymond James analyst Donald Worthington downgraded Central Valley Community (NASDAQ: CVCY) from Outperform to Market Perform.
Shares of Central Valley Community closed at $21.51 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CLSA Downgrades Novatek Microelectronics Corp. (3034:TT) to Outperform (2)
- Societe Generale Downgrades Hannover Rueck SE (HNR1:GR) (HVRRF) to Hold
- B.Riley Downgrades Tristate Capital Holdings (TSC) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!