Raymond James Downgrades Bank of America (BAC) to Market Perform
- Google props up Nasdaq after biggest drop in over two months
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Apple (AAPL) Delivers Blowout Q3 Earnings but Shares Fall on Supply Chain Constraints, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops FQ4 Views and Offers Strong Guide Led by Azure, Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Dollar stands firm with Fed decision in focus
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Raymond James analyst Michael Rose downgraded Bank of America (NYSE: BAC) from Outperform to Market Perform.
Shares of Bank of America closed at $27.13 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Downgrades Helix Energy Solutions Group, Inc. (HLX) to Neutral
- B.Riley Downgrades Hoegh LNG Partners LP (HMLP) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Argus Downgrades AT&T (T) to Hold; Math 'Doesn't Work' on Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesRaymond James, BofA/Merrill Lynch
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!