Raymond James Downgrades Acadia Pharmaceuticals (ACAD) to Market Perform, After Receiving CRL From FDA
- S&P 500 muted after strong inflation data
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil prices rise after robust China data
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Raymond James analyst Danielle Brill downgraded Acadia Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ACAD) from Outperform to Market Perform.
Shares of Acadia Pharmaceuticals closed at $25.59 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Downgrades Lucira Health Inc. (LHDX) to Underperform
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Downgrades Northwestern Corp. (NWE) to Neutral
- Wedbush Downgrades Nuance Communications (NUAN) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesRaymond James, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!