RBC Capital Downgrades PrairieSky Royalty Ltd (PSK:CN) (PREKF) to Sector Perform
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
RBC Capital analyst Luke Davis downgraded PrairieSky Royalty Ltd (PSK:CN) (OTC: PREKF) from Outperform to Sector Perform with a price target of Cdn$15.00 (from Cdn$15.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- TD Securities Downgrades Slate Office REIT (SOT-U:CN) (SLTTF) to Hold
- CI Financial Corp. (CIX:CN) (CIFAF) PT Raised to Cdn$24 at TD Securities
- WSP Global Inc. (WSP:CN) (WSPOF) PT Raised to Cdn$140 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!