RBC Capital Downgrades Methanex (MX:CN) (MEOH) to Sector Perform
- Wall Street rally fizzles out as Evergrande worries persist; Nike drops
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil heads for third straight week of gains as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
RBC Capital analyst Nelson Ng downgraded Methanex (MX:CN) (NASDAQ: MEOH) from Outperform to Sector Perform with a price target of Cdn$63.64.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Downgrades Cloudflare Inc. (NET) to Perform on Competition, Valuation, Comps
- Koito Manufacturing Co Ltd. (7276:JP) (KOTMF) PT Lowered to JPY8,500 at CLSA
- JBS SA (JBSS3:BZ) (JBSAY) PT Raised to R$54 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!