R5 Capital Downgrades Dollar General (DG) to Sell
- Wall Street tumbles as jobs growth cements rate hike bets
- Rebound in Stocks is Limited, Fade Any Further Squeeze; Stay Bullish on Dollar - Citi
- 5 Top AMD Analysts Reflect on Preliminary Results, Shares Down 5%
- Weekly Inflow to Cash of $88.8 Billion Was Highest Since Pandemic - BofA
- Oil up 3% to 5-week high on more lift from OPEC+ output cut
R5 Capital analyst Scott Mushkin downgraded Dollar General (NYSE: DG) from Hold to Sell.
Shares of Dollar General closed at $225.63 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lyft Downgraded at RBC on 'Structural Headwinds', PT Slashed by Nearly 50%
- JPMorgan Downgrades Principal Financial Group (PFG) to Underweight
- Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Downgrades Southern States Bancshares Inc (SSBK) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Hot Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!