Piper Sandler Downgrades Cactus, Inc. (WHD) to Neutral
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Piper Sandler analyst Bill Herbert downgraded Cactus, Inc. (NYSE: WHD) from Overweight to Neutral with a price target of $32.00.
Shares of Cactus, Inc. closed at $36.89 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Downgrades Southern Copper (SCCO) to Sell
- Stephens Downgrades Chuy's Holdings (CHUY) to Equal Weight
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Haemonetics (HAE) to Equalweight