OTR Global Downgrades Papa John's (PZZA) to Mixed
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
OTR Global downgraded Papa John's (NASDAQ: PZZA) from Positive to Mixed.
Shares of Papa John's closed at $87.19 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer downgrades Appharvest (APPH) to Perform on going-concern disclosures and industry growing pains
- Scotiabank Downgrades Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CM:CN) (CM) to Sector Perform
- Piper Sandler Downgrades Asana (ASAN) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!