OTR Global Downgrades Jack In The Box (JACK) to Mixed
- Second half starts with a fresh drubbing for stocks
- Kohl's (KSS) Plunges 15% After Reportedly Terminating Sale Talks with Franchise Group
- Micron (MU) Shares Drop 4% on Significant Q4 Guidance Miss
- JPMorgan 'Not as Worried as the Street' on Apple (AAPL) Heading into Earnings
- Oil prices up 2% on supply outages
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
OTR Global downgraded Jack In The Box (NASDAQ: JACK) from Positive to Mixed.
Shares of Jack In The Box closed at $93.82 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Live Oak Bancshares (LOB) to Neutral
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades HBT Financial (HBT) to Underweight
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Voltas Ltd. (VOLT:IN) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!