Northland Capital Markets Downgrades Zynex Inc. (ZYXI) to Market Perform
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil settles lower in volatile trade on worries about Delta variant
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
Northland Capital Markets analyst James Terwilliger downgraded Zynex Inc. (NASDAQ: ZYXI) from Outperform to Market Perform.
Shares of Zynex Inc. closed at $20.50 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Zymergen Inc (ZY) to Neutral
- Berenberg Downgrades Legrand SA (LR:FP) (LGRVF) to Hold
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Downgrades OneConnect Financial (OCFT) to Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!