Northland Capital Markets Downgrades Zynex Inc. (ZYXI) to Market Perform
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Northland Capital Markets analyst James Terwilliger downgraded Zynex Inc. (NASDAQ: ZYXI) from Outperform to Market Perform with a price target of $21.00.
Shares of Zynex Inc. closed at $24.70 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zynex, Inc. (ZYXI) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Macquarie Downgrades Thai Oil Public Company Limited (TOP:BK) (TOIPF) to Underperform
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Iress Ltd. (IRE:AU) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!