Northland Capital Markets Downgrades Calix (CALX) to Market Perform
- S&P 500, Nasdaq slide as weak economic data, dire outlooks stoke recession fears
- 'Snap Drops a Bomb': Snap (SNAP) Stock Crashes Nearly 30% on Forecast Cut, Musk-Twitter Saga to Get a 'Whole Lot More Interesting' Says Analyst
- Bill Ackman Says Fed Must Aggressively Raise Rates Now to Combat Inflation or Economy Will Collapse
- Intuit Shares Gain 3% on Q3 Earnings Beat and Raise
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/24: Wendy's Gains on Possible Peltz Deal, Nordstrom Up Following Earnings (more...)
Northland Capital Markets analyst Tim Savageaux downgraded Calix (NYSE: CALX) from Outperform to Market Perform.
Shares of Calix closed at $34.40 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Downgrades Verrica Pharmaceuticals (VRCA) to Sector Perform
- CLSA Downgrades Power Grid Corp of India Ltd (PWGR:IN) to Outperform (2)
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Essential Properties Realty Trust (EPRT) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!