Noble Capital Downgrades Gannett (GCI) to Market Perform Following Acquisition Offer
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Noble Capital analyst Michael Kupinski downgraded Gannett (NYSE: GCI) from Outperform to Market Perform.
Shares of Gannett closed at $11.04 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gannett (GCI) Launches Its First Non-Fungible Token
- Canaccord Genuity Downgrades SharpSpring Inc (SHSP) to Hold, Following Acquisition
- RBC Capital Downgrades NexGen Energy Ltd. (NXE:CN) (NXE) to Sector Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!