Needham & Company Downgrades Flexion Therapeutics (FLXN) to Hold Following Takeover
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company analyst Serge Belanger downgraded Flexion Therapeutics (NASDAQ: FLXN) from Buy to Hold.
Shares of Flexion Therapeutics closed at $9.17 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Announces that it Is Investigating the Boards of Directors of Meredith Corporation, Aspen Technology, Flexion, and Columbia Banking System on behalf of Stockholders and Enc
- RBC Capital Downgrades BankUnited (BKU) to Sector Perform
- CLSA Downgrades Novatek Microelectronics Corp. (3034:TT) to Outperform (2)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!