Morgan Stanley Downgrades Lingyi Itech Guangdong Co (002600:CH) to Underweight
- Stocks tumble after weak U.S. confidence data; oil gains
- Earnings Estimates are 'Likely Too Optimistic', Risk Not Fully Reflected - Goldman
- Pinterest (PINS) CEO Silbermann Is Stepping Down, Shares Gain 8%
- Apple's (AAPL) Runs into 5G Modem Development Issues, Will Continue to Use Qualcomm (QCOM) - Analyst
- Bank of America Clients are Selling This Rally
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Morgan Stanley analyst Sharon Shih downgraded Lingyi Itech Guangdong Co (002600:CH) from Equalweight to Underweight with a price target of RMB3.90 (from RMB5.00).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Downgrades Upstart Holdings Inc (UPST) to Underweight
- Pepper Money Ltd (PPM:AU) PT Lowered to AUD1.85 at Credit Suisse
- SATS Ltd. (SATS:SP) (SPASF) PT Lowered to SGD5 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Intl Ratings
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!